At Rings Emporium LImited, we value our customers and are committed to respecting and protecting your personal information submitted on our website when you create an account with us or purchase from us. Rings Emporium, will not sell or share information about you with other people or companies except for services you've requested, or when we believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of these terms and conditions, or as otherwise required by law or a policy or notice contained or associated with a specific product or service.
As you browse ringsemporium.com, we use standard cookies and scripts to collect your information and your behavioral patterns upon visiting our website pages. This information is for internal use only and we do this to provide you with a better browsing experience, diagnose technical problems and to improve our website.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, you can opt out.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and all sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology of which we have no access to view. We use a third party Payment Provider Paystack that protect your information.
Do we use "cookies"?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service or visiting us in store.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our terms and conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.